Reduce costs and save time with TruckStops route planning
Save money and time with TruckStops vehicle routing and scheduling
Investing in TruckStops VRS (vehicle routing and scheduling) has provided quick returns for a wide range of organisations. Customers have reported that ROI (return on investment) is large and immediate with cost savings ranging from 10-30% and reductions in planning time of 40-50%.
TruckStops vehicle routing and scheduling can help you to achieve many different types of ROI which include:
- Minimising cost – Lower fuel and driver costs, transporting extra goods more efficiently
- Reducing distance travelled – Shortest logical journeys that take into account problems such as banned turns and one-way systems
- Cutting the number of sub-contractors – Make better use of your own fleet and reduce the need for sub-contractors
- Downsizing your fleet – Push more work through your existing fleet and save money on lease and purchase costs
- Less time spent planning – Reduce the number of planners needed and free up their time
How our customers save money with TruckStops vehicle routing and scheduling
"We’ve been able to optimise the number of trucks, we’ve reduced mileage and fuel costs."
"The results have already paid dividends in cost savings and improved sales."
Goodman Fielder achieves major logistics savings with TruckStops vehicle routing and scheduling solution.
"We are reducing the cost of bought-in services, monitoring our internal costs much more closely, improving our efficiency and productivity, enhancing the service we provide to our sites."
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water's cuts sludge transport costs with TruckStops vehicle routing and scheduling based solution.
"We found we could reduce the fleet size from eleven vehicles to seven, saving 1,000 km a week and 100 litres of fuel."
Glassolutions' (formerly Solaglas) on course for significant savings with TruckStops vehicle routing and scheduling solution.