Plants delivery scheduling and optimisation for Costa Farms
Costa Farms select Truckstops from Mapmechanics for plant delivery scheduling and optimisation – Delivery planning time cut by between 20 and 30 per cent
Reynolds predicts half-million pound savings from streamlining deliveries with Truckstops
Reynolds anticipates savings of up to half a million pounds a year through streamlining its distribution operation with Mapmechanics’ Truckstops routing and scheduling optimisation solution. Click here to find out exactly how.
HelloFresh increase deliveries fourfold with just 50% more vans
Switching to Truckstops is helping rapidly-expanding HelloFresh to keep down the prices of its increasingly popular home-delivered “cook from scratch” meal kits.
Oxfordshire County Council - Fleet Modelling and Route Optimisation
Oxfordshire County Council leverage Truckstops Loads to strategically review their fleet of mini-buses and identify savings whilst maintaining vital services.
Select News stories
- Truckstops Routing & Scheduling at Cultivate'17
- Costa Farms streamlines delivery scheduling across the board with Truckstops
- The Sunday Times - Our algorithms put the likes of Tesco on the map
- Mapmechanics host a series of 'Optisite Learning Days'
- Enhanced multi-scenario distribution network modelling with latest version of Optisite, Mapmechanics’ affordable and accessible modelling system